Job Description / Responsibility
- Build state of the art eCommerce retail chain management system that allow merchant and consumer to trade to each other.
- Develop and implement new applications according to specifications and standard.
- Translate user and business requirement into technical requirement
- Create and develop new functions and applications for Back End system
- Design and develop web platform and applications for front end communication and integration.
- Able to provide comment and suggestion for system Enhancement, Security, and User Friendliness.
- Develop new functions for new product using NodeJS, EcmaScript or above, React + GraphQL, MongoDB, PostGresQL
- Create and develop new functions and applications for website.
- Design and develop web platform and applications for Front End User Interface, validation, and control.
- Self motivated and capable to work independently with Minimal supervision
- Strong interest in the latest web development news and technology
- Organized and efficient with time management skills.
- Candidate must posses at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Degree, in Computer Science / Information Technology
- Required Language : Chinese, English
- Good understanding and familiar with EcmaScript, React + Flux, and AJAX is required.
- Required good understanding in Asynchronous and Synchronous Programming
- Posses good understanding of BackEnd integration with other system, eg: Payment Gateway, SMS, Mobile Integration, Logistic Integration and other.
- Knowledge in using WebpackJS is required.
- Experienced in working with code version system (Git), and bug/issues tracker.
- Knowledge in CLI for Linux, Apple, Windows is add on advantage.
- Knowledge in MySQL, Oracle, and other database is additional plus point.
- Familiar with SocketIO
- Minimum 1 year working experience in NodeJS, EcmaScript and React Environment
- 1-2 fulltime position(s) available
- Applicants must be willing to work in Puchong
- Candidate must be Malaysian
How to Apply
Applicants should write-in or email us and give full details of educational background, working experience, present/last drawn salary, expected salary, telephone contact number together with a recent passport sized photograph. Only short listed candidates will be notified.